Enjoy the most progressive treatment possibilities at the Best Spine Surgery Hospitals in Mumbai
The continually rising popularity of the Spinal Fusion procedure shows that more and more patients trust this procedure owing to host of benefits that it offers. Spinal Fusion has proved to be a highly effectual procedure for many patients. It has a very successful track record and is done by permanently connecting or fusing two or more vertebrae in the spine to boost the stability, or to repair a deformity or to reduce the spinal pain and discomfort.
The Spinal Fusion procedure is performed using the following approaches:
- Anterior approach – The spine is approached from the front portion and the cut required is made in the lower abdomen
- Posterior approach – The spine is approached from the back
- Lateral approach – In this, the spine is approached from the side
When is this procedure needed?
Spine surgeons may recommend Spinal Fusion for curing any of the below mentioned spine problems:
- Broken vertebrae: Most of the cases of broken vertebrae can be cured with the help of conventional methods of treatment.But if there is any instability that is being caused by broken vertebrae, then a Spinal Fusion can be helpful
- Spinal Deformities: This procedure is majorly helpful for repairing spine deformities such as Scoliosis in which there is sideways curvature of the spine or Kyphosis in which there is abnormal rounding of the upper spine
- Herniated disk: This surgery can bring more stability after the herniated disc in removed
- Spinal weakness or instability: When there is excessive or unusual movement between two vertebrae, it can cause a lot of instability and weakness. Often this is caused to a patient suffering from Arthritis of the Spine and Spinal Fusion can be a very effective measure to correct this situation
- Spondylolisthesis: In this spine disorder, any of the vertebrae may slip forward on top of the vertebra below it. This is Spondylolisthesis. Spinal fusion surgery may be suggested to treat this problem if this condition is causing severe pain or nerve crowding leading to leg pain and numbness
Best Spine Surgery Hospitals in Mumbai
Mumbai being one of the major and most developed cities in India, each and every sector is extremely equipped here; particularly the health sector. The hospitals in this city are some of the most renowned in the world; specifically the best spine surgery hospitals in Mumbai are blessed with the most modern forms of spinal treatment and procedures. Some of the hospitals that are welcoming multitude of medical tourists are:
- Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital
- Jaslok Hospital
- Apollo Hospital
- Fortis Hospital
- Wockhardt Hospital
- Nanavati Hospital
Spinal Fusion Surgery cost in India
Why are international patients so inclined towards availing treatment in India; more specifically, at the best spine surgery hospital in Mumbai? This is because India has emerged as an extremely rewarding venue when it comes to the treatment expenditure. The medical tourists are extremely happy with the pricing of the treatment and surgeries. Even the most complicated types of spinal ailments are possible to get cured at the most affordable prices. Furthermore, the extremely intricate and advanced kind of surgeries like Spinal Fusion are viable at very reasonable prices. The spinal fusion surgery cost in India is $5,500 whereas the same surgery can cost as high as $62,000, $70,000 and $65,000 in USA, Thailand and UK respectively.
Avail this procedure in India with Dheeraj Bojwani Consultants
Not only is choosing the right treatment or surgery important, but along with it choosing the right treatment destination too makes a major difference. In the matter of Spinal Fusion, India has been drawing the attention of the numerous patients from several corners of the globe. This is because in India, there are endless treatment possibilities particularly in the field of spinal cure. Also, with the success rates of these procedures being at par with the international standards, it leaves no doubt in the minds of the patients.
So that the medical tourists can access these treatment advantages without any obstacles, Dheeraj Bojwani Consultants is serving them wholeheartedly for many years now. We as an organization have gained a lot of popularity amongst the international patients as we offer a complete package in the form of medical tours. We have a very enviable panel of surgeons and hospitals associated with us. Additionally, we ensure that the spinal fusion surgery cost in India is totally within the reach of our patients. Along with this, there are other benefits like assistance related to medical visa, accommodation, follow ups and much more.