Best Hospital for Robotic Surgery in Mumbai with Huge Success Rate
What is Robotic Surgery?
Robotic surgery, or robot-assisted surgery, aids the doctors and surgeons to perform several types of complicated procedures with more accuracy, flexibility and safety, that what is possible with more traditional procedures techniques. Robotic surgery is mostly connected with minimally invasive procedures, which are done with by making very small incisions. Occasionally, it is used while performing some types of open surgeries.
The most broadly used clinical robotic surgical system consists of an arm with a camera attached to it and a mechanical arm having surgical tools. The surgeon leading the procedure sits in front of a console positioned near the operating table, and controls the arms. The console helps the surgeons in getting an extremely enhanced, high definition, 3-D, magnified view the area needing the surgery.
Best hospital in Mumbai for Robotic surgery
There are many hospitals in India, which are massively blessed in the matter of advanced healthcare facilities. These hospitals make it a point to regularly update their infrastructure and most progressive surgical techniques like Robotic surgeries are available at these hospitals. One such hospital is the Apollo Group of hospitals, which is chain of super speciality hospitals having the most modern and finest levels of treatments and procedures.
In the matter of Robotic surgery, Apollo is highly equipped with the latest equipment and this technique in the fields of Oncology, Gynaecology, Urology, Colorectal Surgery, and Spine Surgery. Also, the clinical teams working in these departments are vastly knowledgeable about the implementation of this technique and regularly cure many patients by successfully implementing Robotic surgical techniques.
Success rate in India
High success rates are something that boosts the confidence of the medical tourists in choosing India as the final treatment destination. Every hospital of India is home to some of the most qualified and experienced doctors and surgeons, who can deal with the highly complicated surgeries; especially Robotic surgeries very confidently and proficiently thus giving the best outcomes. The international patients are very relieved because they are assured of being in the best surgical hands.
What is the cost?
The prices of even the most advanced procedures are much cost effectively planned in India. The rapid rise in the number of medical tourists coming to India is primarily because of the affordable treatment and surgery costs viable at the Indian hospitals; particularly the Robotic surgery in Mumbai cost is very suitable for the pockets of these international patients. India helps these patients in accessing the latest treatment techniques as well as save a lot of money.
Advantages of Robotic Surgery
The benefits of Robotic Surgery include:
- Lesser amount of complications
- Hardly any chance of infection at the surgery site
- Less pain and loss of blood
- Less pain and blood loss
- Faster recovery
- Less noticeable scars
- The surgeons can perform the most delicate procedures with extreme ease that would not have been possible with other conventional methods
- Better dexterity
- The most intricate surgical areas can be reached more safely
For more enquiry email at firstname.lastname@example.org and to book zero waiting appointment dial +91 9860755000.
Benefits with Dheeraj Bojwani Consultants
In India, Dheeraj Bojwani Consultants are the leading medical tourism services provider and put their best foot forward in catering to the international patients.
- Association with top hospitals – Dheeraj Bojwani Consultant has a well-established network that includes the best and most advanced Indian hospitals. We ensure that the medical tourists get the best treatment here.
- Low cost medical tour Packages – We make available the most sophisticated surgeries at the most reasonable prices; especially Robotic surgery in Mumbai cost is very sensibly priced with us
- Appointment with Top surgeons – We can arrange for the consultation with the top surgeons at the earliest, so that the patients do not have wait a lot
- Other Facilities – We take care of all the logistics issues like arranging the hotel accommodation, airport pick up and drop, admission formalities at the hospitals, special food requirements, etc.
- Visa Assistance – We provide excellent and complete medical visa support so that the treatment procedure can be initiated at the earliest